Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy one dish meal that the kids will love.
Make and share this Pizza Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 2 quart round casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- cook pasta according to package directions and place in prepared dish.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and pizza seasonng.
- Pour HALF of spaghetti sauce mixture into casserole and stir until pasta is well coated.
- Arrange chicken on top of pasta and pour remaining sauce mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.