Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
An easy one dish meal that the kids will love.
- 3 1⁄2 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 (26 ounce) jarherb flavored spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 3 (3/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, quartered
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray 2 quart round casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- cook pasta according to package directions and place in prepared dish.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and pizza seasonng.
- Pour HALF of spaghetti sauce mixture into casserole and stir until pasta is well coated.
- Arrange chicken on top of pasta and pour remaining sauce mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.