1 hr 10 mins
Alexi's Mom's Note:
An easy one dish meal that the kids will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Spray 2 quart round casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3cook pasta according to package directions and place in prepared dish.
- 4Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 5Add mushrooms and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in spaghetti sauce and pizza seasonng.
- 8Pour HALF of spaghetti sauce mixture into casserole and stir until pasta is well coated.
- 9Arrange chicken on top of pasta and pour remaining sauce mixture evenly over chicken.
- 10Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 11Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- 12Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 198.1 mg
- Sodium 1287.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 74.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: