This is a recipe I got from the Betty Crocker website. Kids love it, and I haven't had an adult complain yet either! I usually use extra sauce to avoid a dry casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 3While pasta is cooking, brown sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- 4Mix pasta, sausage and remaining ingredients except cheese in ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- 5Mix pasta, sausage and remaining ingredients except cheese in ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- 6Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole (With Wagon Wheel Pasta)
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 1300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 23.8 g