Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taste of Home
Make and share this Pizza Casserole (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagessliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a Dutch oven, brown beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper to taste; heat through.
- Spoon 4 cups into a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with half of the noodles, pepperoni, and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
So easy! Everyone loves this dish (no exaggeration).