Recipe by Suzanne S.
I made this casserole for a friend who had a new baby. The husband was ready to have another child soon after so I'd bring another casserole over. Now, that must be a GOOD casserole!
Top Review by auggiebelle
This was very good. My dh was raving about it. He said to definetly make it again. I would have given it 5 stars but it seemed a little dry to me. Next time i will use more sauce or soup. Great recipe thanks for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, sliced or grated
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- In a skillet, combine ground beef, onion, and bell pepper.
- Cook until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Drain well.
- Stir in pizza sauce and soup.
- Pour meat mixture even over noodles.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Arrange pepperoni slices over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes.