Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This makes quite a large casserole. This is a great dish for those picky eaters.
- 500 g sliced ham, cut up
- 250 g sliced pepperoni, cut up
- 250 g sliced salami, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (680 ml) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- Add all ingredients, except pasta and cheese, into a huge pot.
- Bring to a boil, Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for at least 1 hour.
- Cook macaroni.
- Layer as follows: 1/2 macaroni, 1/2 sauce and 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers, cover, then bake at 350* for 34 minutes.