1/1 Photo of Pizza Casserole
If you like pepperoni pizza, sausage pizza or both on your pizza that is fine. You can add or omit any ingredient that you like on your pizza. You can make your casserole more saucy or dry if you want.
My Private Note
9 X 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni, mini's
- 2 (12 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained, sliced
- 1Brown the pork sausage until done, drain.
- 2Cook pasta until done, drain.
- 3Mix pasta, sausage, pepperoni, sauce, peppers, mushrooms, and olives together.
- 4Mix in all but one cup of the cheese inches.
- 5Pour into a greased 9in. x 13in. baking dish.
- 6Top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake, covered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 8Microwave directions:.
- 9After mixing everything together put in a microwaveable dish and put on high for 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.7
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 1714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 47.3 g