Recipe by tmhaendel
If you like pepperoni pizza, sausage pizza or both on your pizza that is fine. You can add or omit any ingredient that you like on your pizza. You can make your casserole more saucy or dry if you want.
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni, mini's
- 2 (12 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the pork sausage until done, drain.
- Cook pasta until done, drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage, pepperoni, sauce, peppers, mushrooms, and olives together.
- Mix in all but one cup of the cheese inches.
- Pour into a greased 9in. x 13in. baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Microwave directions:.
- After mixing everything together put in a microwaveable dish and put on high for 6 minutes.