Recipe by jay chef
I f you love pizza and casserole's then you will love this its both in one spot its good for a family time dinner or a party.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.