Recipe by kris in ks
This is a great recipe for kids! You can vary the ingredients depending on what you like on your pizza.
Top Review by Cook in Training in KY
my six-year-old NEVER asks for seconds for anything- but he RAVED over this dish! It's his "favorite" now! My eight-year-old daughter and I had fun making it! Thanks!
- 1 package elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pepperoni
- black olives (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- mushroom (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onions in a large skillet.
- Cook elbow macaroni according to instructions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix macaroni, drained beef, and pizza sauce.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer macaroni mixture, top with pepperoni and any other optional pizza ingredients, then a layer of cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 300° for 30 minutes.