Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My two nephews just love this, and it's a good way for me to slip in a couple of veggies!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Sautee the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper and drain well.
- Pour it into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- add the sauce and pepperoni and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- unroll the crescent rolls (dont pull them apart), and lay them across the cheese Bake about 15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
This was a very good quick dinner! I had all of the stuff for pizza, but didn't really feel like making the dough. This worked great! I added mushrooms to the onions and bell pepper.