Recipe by sammos
This is a vegetarian version of recipe 112097 - Essentially the same but with vegetarian nutritional info.
- 1 lb frozen veggie crumbles, meat substitute
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packagesshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (4 ounce) package vegetarian pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion in oil.
- Add crumbles
- In a bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, garlic and onion powders.
- Mix well and combine with the macaroni and the beef and onion mixture.
- In a 2-quart casserole, layer the meat/macaroni mixture with the shredded cheese and pepperoni; ending with the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.