This is a vegetarian version of recipe 112097 - Essentially the same but with vegetarian nutritional info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen veggie crumbles, meat substitute
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (4 ounce) package vegetarian pepperoni
- 1Saute the onion in oil.
- 2Add crumbles
- 3In a bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, garlic and onion powders.
- 4Mix well and combine with the macaroni and the beef and onion mixture.
- 5In a 2-quart casserole, layer the meat/macaroni mixture with the shredded cheese and pepperoni; ending with the cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 855.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: