Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good casserole
Make and share this Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the beef, onion and pepper in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and cook until thick.
- Meanwhile cook noodles in boiling water.
- In a large 9x12" casserole dish, place a layer of sauce, the drained noodles, cheese and then more sauce, noodles, cheese and then top with a bit more sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Quick and easy meal to make for a busy family. This is just like baked spaghetti but with different noodles. Skipped out on the green pepper due to preferences at home with the kids. Great with a crusty bread and salad. Made for Cookbook Tag Game 2008!