Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This easy dish is a real family-pleaser.
Make and share this Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions and brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Combine pizza sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, garlic salt, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Stir in pasta, then ground beef.
- Place half of mixture in a round 3-quart baking dish. Top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Arrange pepperoni slices on top, if using.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.