- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions and brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Combine pizza sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, garlic salt, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Stir in pasta, then ground beef.
- Place half of mixture in a round 3-quart baking dish. Top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Arrange pepperoni slices on top, if using.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.