Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe, and a kid-pleaser.
Make and share this Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 177.44 ml water
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 340.19 g can refrigerated biscuits
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with nonstick spray and line with biscuits.
- Brown ground beef & drain.
- Add everything down to spices; pour over biscuits.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until biscuits are done and cheese is melted and bubbly.