Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
For those who could each pizza every night.....pizza but it isn't :)
Top Review by MsSally
This was great. I used ground turkey and turkey peperoni to reduce the fat and calories a little and I used whole wheat noodles instead of egg noodles. Great kid pleaser recipe. DD (3) ate this up. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2008
- 2 cups egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- ***Preheat Oven to 350°F***
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Meanwhile brown meat with onion, garlic, and bell peppers in skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir in noodles, pepperoni, sauce, milk, and mix well.
- Pour mixture in 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, top with cheese, and then bake an additional 10 minutes.