Recipe by Sam #3
I know there's lots of these, but this one worked for my family. From Betty Crocker's New Eat and Lose Weight Cookbook.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I didn't add the olives as my family isn't fans of olives. I did add a bit more cheese and also added some cheddar cheese. We enjoyed it.
- 4 cups pasta
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook sausage and oregano, over med heat, drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage and remaining ingredients except cheese in 8in square baking pan.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes.