Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I know there's lots of these, but this one worked for my family. From Betty Crocker's New Eat and Lose Weight Cookbook.
- 4 cups pasta
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook sausage and oregano, over med heat, drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage and remaining ingredients except cheese in 8in square baking pan.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I didn't add the olives as my family isn't fans of olives. I did add a bit more cheese and also added some cheddar cheese. We enjoyed it.
This is a yummy casserole. Easy to make on a busy weeknight and the taste is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Such an easy and tasty casserole that was a big hit at dinner tonight! I used canned sliced mushrooms, sliced olives, Spicy Tomato & Pesto pasta sauce, and added some turkey pepperoni. Delicious! Thanks for sharing, Sam #3. :)