Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an approximation of ing. amounts. Adjust to serving size and taste. Preparation time does not include cooking pasta
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix all ingredients in disposable aluminum 9x13 pan, setting 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese aside.
- Sprinkle remaining parmasean cheese and additional mozzarella on top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes.