Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook noodles. drain and reserve.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium- heat until beef is cooked. Drain off excess liquid. stir in oregano, salt, soup, 1/3 cup water and noodles.
- Take off the heat and add half of the cheese. Spoon into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.