Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a different kind of pizza, but I found it to be very good and pretty simple to prepare. It's from the January issue of Woman's World.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped into small pieces,plus
- 8 whole pepperoni slices, for topping
- 1⁄2 cup drained sun-dried tomato, patted dry & chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce or 3⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir butter and breadcrumbs together and press onto bottom of 9 X 3 spring-foam pan; bake until browned around edges, about 10 minutes; cool.
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta until smooth; beat in eggs, then flour, then stir in chopped pepperoni, tomatoes and salt.
- Pour over crust and bake 1 hour or until set.
- Spread sauce on top and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pepperoni slices and bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Run knife around edge to loosen, remove side of pan and serve.