1/1 Photo of Pizza by the Slice
WI Cheesehead's Note:
From Pampered Chef's Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. My kids love to make this. Very easy. Instead of a tomato, we just put on pizza or tomato sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Remove stem end of tomato and cut tomato into several large chunks, then coarsely chop.
- 3Stack salami slices, two at a time and cut into small wedges.
- 4Unroll crescent dough on cutting board and separate into 8 triangles.
- 5Arrange the triangles on a flat baking stone or pizza pan so they do not touch.
- 6Sprinkle triangles with equal amounts of tomato (or sauce), salami, cheese and oregano.
- 7Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza by the Slice
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g