From Pampered Chef's Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. My kids love to make this. Very easy. Instead of a tomato, we just put on pizza or tomato sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove stem end of tomato and cut tomato into several large chunks, then coarsely chop.
- Stack salami slices, two at a time and cut into small wedges.
- Unroll crescent dough on cutting board and separate into 8 triangles.
- Arrange the triangles on a flat baking stone or pizza pan so they do not touch.
- Sprinkle triangles with equal amounts of tomato (or sauce), salami, cheese and oregano.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.