Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pampered Chef's Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. My kids love to make this. Very easy. Instead of a tomato, we just put on pizza or tomato sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove stem end of tomato and cut tomato into several large chunks, then coarsely chop.
- Stack salami slices, two at a time and cut into small wedges.
- Unroll crescent dough on cutting board and separate into 8 triangles.
- Arrange the triangles on a flat baking stone or pizza pan so they do not touch.
- Sprinkle triangles with equal amounts of tomato (or sauce), salami, cheese and oregano.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
So many different recipes can be created with crescent rolls and this is one I will make again soon, I lightly spread pizza sauce on top of each slice, omitted the oregano then topped salami, tomato and then mozza cheese, thanks Cheesehead, my DS enjoyed this!...Kitten:)
I loved this pizza. It was easy and fast to make. I will definatly make this again. In fact, I wish I would have made more.