Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy dip is a hit at parties! It is very easy too!
- 2 (8 ounce) packagessoftened cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- corn chips
- Spread cream cheese on 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cover with chili sauce.
- Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, bacon and shredded cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.
Good stuff! We also liked it with Doritos four cheese chips. We will make this again---and again.
This is so good! I'll make it again!!
I got this recipe from an old Taste of Home magazine crediting Georgene Robertson of Pikesville, Kentucky. Decided to start posting our family's favorites for safe keeping and found this, so, thanks for saving me the time! We use 3 oz Canadian bacon/3 oz pepperoni and add chopped olives and mushrooms... we love it!