Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Bread Maker's Bible, this looks like a very neat spread. The book recommended it to spread it on English muffins, add your favorite toppings, then put under your toaster's broiler until bubbly. Mmm. I halved it from the original recipe since even halving it makes a LOT, but apparently has a decent shelf life in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened to room temp
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mix with a hand mixer or food processor until fully blended together. (1 serving = 1 TBSP).