Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
All the good stuff about pizza, handily wrapped in a flour tortilla for easy munching. They are good hot or cold, and freeze very well for later use. This are the ingredients we use, but just throw in whatever you like.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 13 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- In a large non-stick skillet, combine the first 7 ingredients. Cook until sausage is no longer pink, drain. Add in the pizza sauce and heat through. Add in the mozzarella and stir until well mixed.
- Place 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of filling on each tortilla. Fold ends of tortilla over the filling, then roll up.
- These can be individually wrapped in cling wrap for lunch boxes, or frozen for later.