Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Company's Coming-School Days Lunches.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, sticks, diced
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Combine patty ingredients and mix well. Shape into 6 patties and bake or grill until done-about 8-10 minutes per side.
- Spread 1 tbsp sauce on each patty and top with cheese slice. Heat until cheese melts. Serve on buns with all your favourite condiments.
- FOr OAMC: Freeze after step one. Microwave to reheat and follow with step 2.