Recipe by Budgiegirl
I haven't tried this recipe yet but how can you possibly go wrong with pizza and burgers? This is 7 points per serving for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
Top Review by LainieBug
We thought this burger was excellent. We disagree with another reviewer who thought that the Italian seasoning overpowered the meat. The seasonings were right on and we loved the green pepper and pizza sauce on top.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, warmed
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 green pepper rings
- 2 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the beef, garlic, bouillion, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Shape into 4 thin patties.
- Place a slice of cheese on two patties.
- Top each with other patty; press edges to seal.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium hot heat of 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with pizza sauce and green pepper rings.