- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Classic Burger Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Add pizza sauce and cheese to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- SERVE burgers on toasted rolls topped with tomato slices.