Recipe by cookie_luv
A pizza in a burger! What could be better? They make great sliders for Super Bowl!
Top Review by CJAY
Delicious!!! My additions were chopped proscuitto, olives, onions, peppers, and mushrooms. I used regular burger buns that I buttered and sprinkled with garlic salt, then put under the broiler. Made for a great tasting pizza burger that we truly enjoyed and will make often. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozerella cheese, shredded
- any additional pizza toppings such as bacon bits, ham, olives, peppers, ect
- 8 pieces bread
- garlic salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost the ground beef. Add marinara sauce and cheese.
- Add the extra pizza toppings and make sure to mix into the beef as best you can.
- Shape into patties and grill.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread and sprinkle with the garlic salt.
- Toast bread.
- When serving offer cheese and marinara sauce in place of ketchup and mustard.