Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A pizza in a burger! What could be better? They make great sliders for Super Bowl!
Make and share this Pizza Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Defrost the ground beef. Add marinara sauce and cheese.
- Add the extra pizza toppings and make sure to mix into the beef as best you can.
- Shape into patties and grill.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread and sprinkle with the garlic salt.
- Toast bread.
- When serving offer cheese and marinara sauce in place of ketchup and mustard.
Delicious!!! My additions were chopped proscuitto, olives, onions, peppers, and mushrooms. I used regular burger buns that I buttered and sprinkled with garlic salt, then put under the broiler. Made for a great tasting pizza burger that we truly enjoyed and will make often. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.