Recipe by livie
A great old school lunch favorite we all just love around our house. If your afraid of using luncheon meat just replace with more hamburger or small cubed pepperoni. Great all ways!
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 170.09 g luncheon meat, grated (Spam)
- 473.18 ml spaghetti sauce (use Ragu)
- 473.18 ml grated mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 pound) or 473.18 ml American cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 7.39 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 12 plain hamburger buns
- 236.59 ml grated cheese, for topping burgers before baking (I like using a combination of American and Mozzarella cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger; drain fat. Add grated luncheon meat; saute 1-2 minutes. Stir in rest of ingredients till combined and the cheese has completely melted. Place all hamburger bun halves onto cookie sheets. Add desired amount of sauce onto each bun and sprinkle with the grated American and mozzarella cheeses. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes, or till heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.