Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Put these on the table, and they dissapear like magic!!
Make and share this Pizza Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni, diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Saute ground beef in nonstick skillet until no longer pink.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Spread bun halves on cookie sheet.
- Top with sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
These were a major hit at my house!
What a tasty treat - Cut the recie back to one burger Half way between a SloppyJoe and a burger. Loved it - added 1/2 tsp of chili flakes. Used a pepperoni stick. This is a keeper