An easy, tasty meal that everyone will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup butter (more or less, according to how heavy-handed you are with buttering the bread) or 1/2 cup margarine (more or less, according to how heavy-handed you are with buttering the bread)
- 12 English muffins, cut in half
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a saucepan, brown the ground beef, stirring often, until no longer pink. Drain and return to pan; add the jar of spaghetti sauce. Stir until well blended and let simmer.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare the English mufins by placing them on a large cookie sheet and generously buttering them--DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
- 4Put about 3 tablespoons of the meat sauce on each English muffin and spread to the edges.
- 5Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 1127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g