1/2 Photos of Pizza Burgers
Karen From Colorado's Note:
My daughter loves these burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice cheese.
- 2Make patties out of the hamburger.
- 3Season with salts and pepper to taste.
- 4Fry or grill burgers until mostly done.
- 5Empty the sauce into a large fry pan or sauce pan.
- 6Add the mostly cooked burgers to the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes or until done.
- 7Place pepperoni and a couple slices of mozzarella on top of the burgers and cover for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 8While burgers simmer, lightly butter or oil 4 buns; toast them on the grill.
- 9Serve on buns with a little sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 502.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g