My daughter loves these burgers.
Make and share this Pizza Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Thinly slice cheese.
- Make patties out of the hamburger.
- Season with salts and pepper to taste.
- Fry or grill burgers until mostly done.
- Empty the sauce into a large fry pan or sauce pan.
- Add the mostly cooked burgers to the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes or until done.
- Place pepperoni and a couple slices of mozzarella on top of the burgers and cover for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- While burgers simmer, lightly butter or oil 4 buns; toast them on the grill.
- Serve on buns with a little sauce.