Consider doubling the recipe. These disappear quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, small diced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 count) can grands refrigerated buttermilk homestyle biscuits (not flaky)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese, blend divided or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- 4In the same skillet, add 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil and saute onions until soft and turning brown.
- 5Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 1/2 inches apart on sprayed cookie sheet. With bottom of flat 2-inch diameter glass or with fingers, press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2 inch round with 1/4 inch rim around outside edge.
- 6In small bowl, combine egg and water, mixing well. Brush over tops and sides of biscuits. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
- 7Add all remaining ingredients including 1 cup of pizza cheese back into the skillet with the ground beef and onions. Cook on low about 5 minutes, mixing well.
- 8Divide ground beef mixture evenly into each biscuit. Sprinkle each with remaining pizza cheese blend.
- 9Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- 10Carefully remove from cookie sheet and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Burger Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.9
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.1 mg
- Sodium 1060.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: