Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple supper....kids love these. Prepare ahead of time though....needs to chill for 4 hours.
Make and share this Pizza Buns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup American cheese, grated
- 1 can tomato soup
- hamburger bun
- Brown hamburger, onion, garlic powdered, oregeno, salt and pepper.
- Cool, then add cheeses and tomato soup.
- Refridgerate 4 hours.
- Spread on bun halves.
- Broil about five minutes or until cheese melts.