Recipe by quick meal
I love pizza, so I came up with this recipe to help me get my pizza in without blowing my diet. Even some of my friends at work are now eating these. Helps to get you through the mid day hungers. Remember to add points if you use any kind of meats on your pizza. Sometimes I will cut a piece of pepperoni into 4 pieces and place on the bun for an extra point. The 1/2 sandwich thin is referring to either the top or bottom of the sandwich thin.
Top Review by flower7
Yummy! I used toppings I had on hand which were olives and banana peppers. Baked at 400F until melty and crispy (only because I was baking something else at the same temp). Thanks for sharing!
- 14.79 ml pizza sauce
- 7.39 ml fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 14.79 ml onion, chopped
- 1 arnolds sandwich thin bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place sandwich thin on a small baking sheet or pie pan and place in oven for a couple of minutes (until beginning to toast).
- Remove from oven and place pizza sauce, cheese and any veggies you want on top.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes (or until cheese begins to brown).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt or pizza seasoning if you desire.