Recipe by Atiekay
This is an incredibly easy snack recipe that I learned back in 7th grade Home Ec. Good for kids, dorm cooking, movie nite, or any quick fix. It's also a great one to make with kids because they can help with the entire process or make it themselves if they're older. You can always split up the Italian seasoning or add more toppings if you need more "jobs" for your cooks! For easier and safer cutting, they can use kitchen scissors. I don't like pepperoni so I always replace it with mushrooms or peppers.
Top Review by cjdova_10460344
My 20 year old son brought this exact recipe home from his Home - Ec. (or FACS as they call it now) class back when he was in Junior High and we have been using it ever since! This is a great easy and fast recipe to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, sliced small
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a glass pie pan (a 9x9 pan also works) with cooking spray.
- Place a custard cup upside down in the center of pan (this is to make sure it cooks evenly). Make sure to spray this with cooking spray also.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4-6 pieces per biscuit.
- Toss dough with pizza sauce and seasoning. Pour around custard cup.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and pepperoni over the top.
- Microwave for 6 minutes. Watch closely as microwaves vary. Enjoy:)!
- **Variation** Make it Mexican with picante sauce, taco cheese, cumin, and black olives.
- **Of course, you could always make this in the oven too!