Recipe by jdubb07
WOW! Talking about such an amazing and fast recipe! This is the first thing my husband suggests that I make when we are having company over. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser!!!
- 1 (24 ounce) digiorno's thin crispy crust frozen four cheese pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, divided (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush edges of pizza crust lightly with oil. Drizzle remaining oil over pizza.
- Mix 3 tbsp of cheese with the pepper; sprinkle evenly over pizza.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cut pizza into quarters; cut each quarter into 8 thin sticks. Serve as dippers with chunky marinara sauce.