WOW! Talking about such an amazing and fast recipe! This is the first thing my husband suggests that I make when we are having company over. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Brush edges of pizza crust lightly with oil. Drizzle remaining oil over pizza.
- 3Mix 3 tbsp of cheese with the pepper; sprinkle evenly over pizza.
- 4Bake 20-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 5Cut pizza into quarters; cut each quarter into 8 thin sticks. Serve as dippers with chunky marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Breadsticks Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen four cheese pizza