Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Can be served as a treat, a side dish or an appetizer. Kids and teens love these!
- 1 pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni slices (about 35)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll dough onto cookie sheet, flattening to create larger square.
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni, and seasoning.
- Spread on 1/2 dough square.
- Fold uncovered half over topped half of dough. Seal edges by pinching together.
- Run knife LIGHTLY down dough to form strip indentations. DO NOT actually cut!
- Bake 22-25 minutes until brown.
- Cut along indentations.