A Pillsbury recipe with a few substitutions to suit our tastes and to account for product availability where we live.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2Brown ground beef; drain.
- 3Stir in pepperoni and pasta sauce. Cook until boiling, stirring frequently, and keep hot.
- 4Meanwhile, combine melted butter and garlic powder. Unroll the breadstick dough, and brush butter mixture over the top. Separate dough into 10 breadsticks, and cut each breadstick into three crosswrise pieces.
- 5Spoon ground beef mixture into baking dish and spread dough pieces, garlic side up, evenly over hot ground beef mixture (make sure ground beef is piping hot to ensure that the underside of the breadsticks cook completely). Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if you wish.
- 6Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and no longer doughy.
- 7Sprinke with colby-monterery jack cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Breadstick Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 191.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
three-cheese pasta sauce
refrigerated breadstick dough