Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I was working at a pizza place when I discovered this recipe, and I still loved eating it. This is from the book Electric Bread 2nd Ed. This makes a one and a half pound loaf.
- 1 1⁄8 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned and drained mushrooms
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add ingrdients in the order listed by your bread machine manufacturer.
- Choose medium crust. Use white or rapid bake cycles.
Hi Moxie, I had to brush the dust off my bread machine to make this, I'v not used it in ages. But it was so worth it. The smell when it was baking was to die for, I am bread lover and usually make sourdough but this equals any s/d I am looking forward to toasting it I think that will be amazing. My DH said have you got pizza in the bread machine (looking puzzled) it smells exactly like pizza when it's baking it's amazing. Thank's for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.