1/1 Photo of Pizza Bread
Chef Curt's Note:
This is one of my wife's family recipes. It's great for a Saturday afternoon with a few good friends and it's also quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Split the Italian Loaf in half - longways.
- 3Place both halves on a cookie sheet with foil over it for easy cleanup.
- 4Spread 1 can of tomato paste on each half of bread.
- 5Then place the pepperoni slices, and the onions, and peppers, and mushrooms. These can all be finely minced or coarsely chopped depending on personal preference. Minced does help to keep it all on the bread and spread easier though. I also like the texture of the minced pepperoni.
- 6Finally top all the toppings with the sliced cheeses.
- 7Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted - about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bread
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.1
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 1993.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g