Prep 8 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is close enough to the real thing to take anywhere. It's a very neat, clean "pizza to go". Children love it, but to make it to our chili head taste I always add at least a teaspoon of crused red pepper flakes.
- 1 3⁄8 cups water
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom, drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rise yeast
- It is important to use stick pepperoni diced into 1/4 inch chunks.
- This recipe can be made in the bread machine on regular cycle or on dough cycle and formed to bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
This recipe is excellent. I made it in my bread machine on manual mode. On the last raise setting I transferred the dough to a bread pan,let it raise for approx. 1 hour and then baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. The next time I will try baking it for only 20 minutes as I usually need to cut the baking time of recipes with my gas oven.