- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, combine garlic, green pepper, and butter. Cook slowly until soft.
- Add tomato sauce; heat.
- Remove from heat; add chicken and oregano.
- Separate biscuit dough and halve each slice. Place on a greased baking pan.
- Spread mixture on each biscuit; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Serve immediately.