I got this recipe from a friend of a friend of a well, you get it. It's a very easy treat for the kiddos! If you want to be wild and crazy, substitute some sauteed mushrooms for the pepperoni, or whatever 1 topping that you like. I will say though, that the pepperoni helps hold back the cheese from oozing out better than other substitutes. But, to me, the cheese tastes good when it oozes out and gets baked to golden anyhow. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll dough and separate the breadsticks.
- 2Cut in half, and flatten into a squarish 2 1/2 inch disk with the bottom of a glass or rolling pin.
- 3Put 1 cube cheese, then one slice pepperoni stacked on dough square.
- 4Pinch dough together firmly to seal.
- 5Put seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- 6Brush butter lightly over each bite, then a light dash of garlic salt on each bite.
- 7Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Serve with pizza sauce or pesto for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 263.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: