Great for adults and kids. And very easy to make. Almost anything can be put in the middle of these little morsels. You can also sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 3 pie pans with butter or shortening.
- 3Cut mozzarella block into 48 cubes.
- 4Start pinching off walnut size pieces of dough as you go. In each dough piece place a cube of cheese. Seal dough around cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.
- 5Repeat, placing approximately 16 pizza dough balls in each pie plate.
- 6Once all assembled, brush with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Optional: You can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top of the oil and seasoning.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 16 to 20 minutes. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 29.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: