Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This one dish meal is a great quick way to cure your craving for pizza! It's made with refrigerated biscuits and delicious toppings.
Top Review by 1017552
Tasted wonderful. I read the reviews of people complaining about the biscuits staying doughy, so I prebaked them for about 10 min, then put the toppings on and baked another 30, turned out perfect. I also added a can of diced tomatoes to the sauce. Will be making this again!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (or 3 - 7 oz. cans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 2 cups pizza cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook meat over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and lay evenly in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish (if I use 3 cans of the smaller biscuits, I only cut each biscuit in half).
- Top biscuits with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle ground beef over the top.
- Layer with onions, peppers, pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Let stand about 10 minutes for easier serving.