1/9 Photos of Pizza Biscuit Bake
This one dish meal is a great quick way to cure your craving for pizza! It's made with refrigerated biscuits and delicious toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook meat over medium heat until no longer pink and drain.
- 3Cut each biscuit into fourths and lay evenly in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish (if I use 3 cans of the smaller biscuits, I only cut each biscuit in half).
- 4Top biscuits with pizza sauce.
- 5Sprinkle ground beef over the top.
- 6Layer with onions, peppers, pepperoni slices and cheese.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- 8Let stand about 10 minutes for easier serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Biscuit Bake
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.0
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 1781.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 34.7 g