Recipe by looneytunesfan
Add your favorite toppings to the layers. Try cooked sausage crumbles, greem bell pepper, onion, olives, cooked chicken, etc.
Top Review by Sam Cooks Too
I made this recipe out of a cookbook i own last night. My boyfriend and I love it, we are both huge biscuit fans! We used cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella (personal preference) and added a bit of cooked bacon. This recipe is easy and tasty! Also just to note, it took about 35 minutes in the oven when I cooked it.
- 3 1⁄3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pizza sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*. Spray 13x9x2" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle 1 can pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.