1/1 Photo of Pizza Biscuit
Amber W.'s Note:
Delicious, easy weekday meal that everyone will rave about!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 pepperoni
- 24 tablespoons pizza sauce (3 Tablespoons per biscuit)
- 1Roll the dough out as thin as it will go without it breaking.
- 2Put pizza sauce on half of the rolled out dough.
- 3Sprinkle cheese on that half only.
- 4Put whatever toppings you like on top of that.
- 5Fold over the other half of the biscuit.
- 6Cook at 375 for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 514.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g