Delicious, easy weekday meal that everyone will rave about!
Make and share this Pizza Biscuit recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 pepperoni
- 24 tablespoons pizza sauce (3 Tablespoons per biscuit)
- Roll the dough out as thin as it will go without it breaking.
- Put pizza sauce on half of the rolled out dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on that half only.
- Put whatever toppings you like on top of that.
- Fold over the other half of the biscuit.
- Cook at 375 for about 10-15 minutes.